200 meter jog or 1:00 High Knees
1:00 Plank or 1:00 Handstand Hold
15 Air Squats
No Equipment Workout:
Every 1 min for 15 mins, alternating between:
Handstand Walk, 20 ft
Plank Hold, 45 secs
Handstand Walk => 40 Shoulder Taps
– This is 5 total rounds. It’ll start easy, but it will get nasty, so be ready.
– Do your best to start every movement at the top of the minute, no matter how tired you might be.
– If any movement takes longer than 45 secs, scale it back. I want at least 15 secs of built-in rest for each movement.
5 rounds, each round for time, of:
18 Dumbbell Snatches, pick load
9 Ring Dips
50 Double Unders
Rest 3 mins between each round.
Double Unders > Single Unders > Jumping Jacks
Ring Dips > Bench Dips > Push-ups
Body Weight Workout:
As many reps as possible in 12 mins of:
Marguerita Flow, 1 min
Crab Walk, 10 ft, 1 min
Marguerita Flow, 2 mins
Crab Walk, 10 ft, 2 mins
Marguerita Flow, 3 mins
Crab Walk, 10 ft, 3 mins
Marguerita Flow = Burpee/Push-up/Jumping Jack/Sit-up/Handstand
Marguerita Flow: Free Standing HS => Wall HS => No Handstand
*Crab Walk => Bear Crawl
*every 10ft will equal 1 crab walk/bear crawl “rep”
– Have some fun. We’re getting whacky with these movements.
– Sub the Crab Walk if mobility is an issue.
– Watch your pace. Stay as close to your 1 min pace as possible.
400 meter run or 1:30 of High Knees
20 Coassack Squats
Advanced Option: 400m Run, 100ft Handstand Walk, 20 Alternating Dumbbell Hang Clean & Jerk